Thursday, October 10, 2013

My Favourite Blogs | VIVALUXURY

   Hello !! Are you ok? I hope so (:
   Last week I didn't make a post with one of my favourite blogs, so this week I will post two of them, ok? (Stay tuned, I will post the other one tomorrow (: )
Today I brought to you an amazing blogger named Annabelle Fleur! She is sooo chic and classy and she know what she is doing! I love her blog! She has a completely different style of mine but I think that's why I love it, I don't know! She combines the colors sooo well! I really appreciate that! Besides, she is beautiful :O Her eyes, her lips and her smile are really lovely! (:
   I won't write anymore, the blog ''speaks'' for itself (:
   The link is below:
______

   Olá!! Estão bem? Espero bem que sim (:
   A semana passada não fiz um post com um dos blogs que gostava mais, por isso esta semana eu vou postar dois deles, está bem? (Fiquem atentos, irei postar o outro
amanhã (: )
   Hoje trouxe-vos uma blogger fantástica chamada Annabelle Fleur! Ela é tão chic & classy e ela sabe bem o que está a fazer no que diz respeito à moda! Eu adoro o blog dela, fantástico! Ela tem um estilo completamente diferente do meu mas eu acho que é isso que me faz gostar dele, não sei! É diferente e o diferente é bom (: Ela consegue combinar tão bem as cores! E eu realmente aprecio isso! Além do mais ela é linda :o Os olhos, os lábios e o sorriso são tão lindos!
   Não vou escrever mais, o blog fala por si (: 
   O link está por baixo da imagem:

VIVALUXURY

xoxo, 
Flávia (:

← Blogger OU Google+ →

No comments: