Thursday, October 3, 2013

Outfits | And Then My Skirt Came Up :o




   Hii darlings! Today I came here to show you the outfit of the day! I chose a black skater skirt because it’s not raining today YUPIII!! Ahahah
   I combined it with a knitted sweater and a leather jacket. Unintentionally, I chose all of the clothes from the same store: Primark! Ahahah
   I hope you like it! (I’m sorry the photos aren’t the best in terms of quality but I couldn’t go outside to take them)
______

   Olá!! Hoje venho-vos mostrar o outfit do dia! Escolhi uma saia porque hoje não chove, YUPIIIIIII! Ahahah
   E combinei com uma camisola de malha e um casaco de cabedal. Sem querer, escolhi tudo da mesma loja: Primark! Ahahah
   Espero que gostem! (desculpem a qualidade, mas não consegui ir lá para fora tirar as fotos)

Maybe I was a little excited here :o ahahah
 So, did you like it? (:
////
Gostaram, meninas? (:

xoxo,
Flávia.
← Blogger OU Google+ →

No comments: