Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Trends | Phalanx Rings

   Heyy!! How was your weekend? I wanna know!!
   Do you already knew about phalanx rings? Yes, I know, I am a little late in time (ahaha) but I really like that type of ring and I never talked about it! I have a lot of simple phalanx rings, but I think I will make more elaborate rings ((:
   Do you like this type of rings?
______

   Oláá!! Como foi o vosso fim de semana? Eu quero saber!!
   Já conheciam anéis de falange? Sim, eu sei que pareço um bocado atrasada no tempo (ahaha) mas eu realmente gosto deste tipo de anel e nunca falei deles! Eu tenho bastantes anéis de falange, mas são simples :s Acho que vou dar asas à imaginação e fazer anéis de falange mais trabalhados, que acham? ((:
   Gostam deste tipo de anéis?


I love this type of ring!


Amazing rings :O
  • Where can you buy it / Onde comprar
 15-pack and 11-pack from H&M (4,95€ each)

6-pack from Bershka (4,99€)


J'adore rings so much!! Am I a ''ringholic''??
What do you think about it? Do you like it? (:
______

J'adore tanto anéis!! Serei uma ''ringholic''??
O que acham? Gostam destes aneizinhos? (:
(Não sei o que se passa com o blogger para colocar as imagens tão estranhas, sinceramente!)

xoxo, 
F.
← Blogger OU Google+ →

No comments: