Monday, December 2, 2013

Trends | Hats Off To All The Ones That Erred Before Me And Taught Me How To Survive


Hii guys! How are you? I hope you're great! 
I'm so sorry, I know I'm not posting as much as I used to, but I've been so busy!! I hope you understand ((:
Today, I'll talk about HATS! They're a really good trend for this winter and they change all the look.  
______

Olá!! Peço desculpa pela minha ausência, mas estive bastante ocupada e não consegui postar tanto quanto queria, espero que entendam ((:
Como estão? Espero que estejam bem e que a semana tenha começado da melhor maneira!
Hoje venho-vos falar de chapéus, principalmente os capeline! Sim, capeline! São aqueles que parece que tem ondinhas nas pontas, sooo cute !
Acho uma tendência ideal para este inverno e que transforma um look. Existem de todas as cores, todos os feitios e ficam bem com quase tudo.


 I'm looking for this kind of hats! Do you know where I can buy them? Tell me (:
I found these ones! Most of them aren't capeline (my favourites), but they're hats, so... ahah
______

Estou à procura deste tipo de chapéus! Sabem onde posso comprar? Então digam-me, fico muito grata (:
Eu encontrei estes aqui embaixo! Maioria deles não são capeline (meu tipo de chapéus favoritos), mas são chapéus na mesma, portanto... ahah


1.|2.|3. Parfois | 4. Zara | 5. Accessorize

 I love the first look. She looks gorgeous, don't you think?
 The third outfit is beautiful, I love it!
 I love all the outfits, I just don't like the color of the shoes in the last picture!
So, what do you think? What's your favourite look?
Would you use this kind of hat? 
______

O que acham? Qual é o vosso look favorito?
Usariam este tipo de chapéus? Eu usaria com toda a certeza (:

xx, Flávia <3
← Blogger OU Google+ →

No comments: