Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Trend | And they say flowers can't walk!

Image: VOGUE

Hey guys! How are you? 
Today I'm here to talk about flowers!
 I just love how beautiful they are and how amazing they look like on our clothes!
It's a big trend alert for spring and I'll use, for sure! 
And you? It's your thing or...not really? :p
______

Oláá! Como estão? Espero que esteja a correr tudo bem (:
Então hoje venho aqui para vos dizer que afinal as flores andam! É verdade! ahah
São A tendência para esta primavera e são muito bem! 
Ficam lindas em todo o tipo de roupa (I guess!!) e eu adoro! 
Vou usar e abusar esta primavera! E para vocês? 
Roupas com padrão floral é uma coisa que usavam, ou nem por isso? :p


I'm in love *-* And you? 
Leave me a comment and tell me what you think (:
I hope you guys have a lovely day and a month full of good things xx
______

Estou apaixonada, ficava o dia todo a ver outfits, sem problema ahah
E vocês? 
Espero que tenham gostado!
Tenham um ótimo dia e um bom abril (: xx
Welcome April!

← Blogger OU Google+ →

No comments: