Friday, January 24, 2014

Trends | ''Where are my east-side motherf*ckers? Laced Up!''

Heyyyyyy! I know, I know, I'm not posting that much lately, but I'm trying, I swear! eheh 
So, today I'm gonna talk aboutttttttt : lace up sandals! 
I loooooooooooove this trend!
______

Heyyyyy! Eu sei, eu sei, tenho estado um pouco (só um pouco, Flávia, achas?) ausente, 
mas eu estou a tentar organizar-me, a sério! eheh
Então, hoje venho falar de : lace up sandals!
Adorooooooo esta tendência!

  I don't have any but I'm about to change that!

//// Eu não tenho este tipo de sandálias, mas estou prestes a mudar isso!

 This kind of shoes looks good in every occasion!
You can combine them with boyfriend jeans, or leather pants or (even!) shorts!

//// Este tipo de calçado fica bem em em qualquer ocasião!
Podem combinar com boyfriend jeans ou calças de couro ou (até!) calções!

Black lace up sandals are the most chosen, but you can use 
colorful lace up sandals too! In the 3rd outfit, she looks stunning as you can see!

//// As mais utilizadas e fáceis de combinar são as pretas, mas também podem usar sandálias mais coloridas! 
No 3º look, ela está deslumbrante e com umas sandálias bastante coloridas! 
______

Do you like this kind of sandals? Are they your type of shoes?
Have a lovely weekend, btw! (: 

//// E vocês, o que acham desta tendência? Não são adeptas?
Desejo-vos um excelente fim de semana, btw! (:

← Blogger OU Google+ →

No comments: