Monday, January 13, 2014

Golden Globes Awards 2014: Best And Worst Dressed



Hiiii! How are you? (: So, yesterday was the day of the 71th Golden Globe Awards 2014 in Beverly Hills, California!
Take a look to the best (and worst) dressed on the red carpet:

SOME OF THE BEST DRESSED:
Amy Adams
Emma Watson - Her ''dress'' isn't a dress. It's like a top and I loved the idea, it's sooo different and I liked it.
Margot Robbie - She is GORGEOUS! :O
Maria Menounos
Michelle Docjkery - The dress is unusual, but I liked how she combined it...
Sarah Hyland - She is BEAUTIFUL (:
And Sofia Vergara is...always P-E-R-F-E-C-T!
I love her!
                            SOME OF THE WORST DRESSED:
Ok, Jennifer Lawrence is an amazing actress, but this dress....nah.
Kerry Washington
Lena Dunham
Zoe Saldana
Zooey Deschanel
The dress has sooo many details... it could be simpler...
And the shoes... and the flower...nah...

 This is just my opinion! And you, what do you think? 
Let me know (:

← Blogger OU Google+ →

No comments: