Monday, September 23, 2013

My Favourite Blogs | Ring My Bell

    Olá !! Como foi o vosso fim de semana?? Eu decidi ficar por casa e aproveitar para descansar e estar com a minha família (: E vocês?? Eu quero saber !!
    Bem, hoje fiz este post para vos dar a conhecer outro dos meus blogs favoritos : Ring My Bell. Eu não sei se ja conhecem a autora, mas ela é uma excelente atriz ! Sim, atualmente ela faz parte do elenco da série Revenge, como Ashley Davenport. Eu ADORO essa série e recomendo-a, absolutamente !! 
    Então, a autora é Ashey Madekwe, tem 31 anos e é uma atriz e blogger inglesa. Eu não sabia do trabalho dela como blogger, mas encontrei por acaso no tumblr quando vi um outfit dela e o link do blog embaixo da imagem! Quando vi o blog eu gostei muito e comecei logo a segui-lo! Começou-o em 2009 e já conta com imensos seguidores (: 
   Espero que gostem do blog dela, assim como eu gosto!
(O link está embaixo (da imagem))

 ________________________________________________


   Hello !! How was your weekend? I stayed at home and I took the time to rest and to be with my family (: And you?? I want to know !!!
  Well, today I did this post to talk about another my favourite blog : Ring My Bell. I don't know if you know who is the author but she is an amazing actress !! Yeah, actually she is Ashley Davenport on ABC drama series Revenge. I love Revenge and I absolutely recommend you to see it!! 
    So, the author is Ashley Madekwe, 31 years old, and she is an english actress and blogger. I didn't know her as a blogger, but I found it on tumblr, when I saw her outfit and, her blog below the image! When I saw her blog, I really liked it and I start to follow it! She started it in 2009 and she has a lot of followers (:
    I hope you like her blog like I do!
(The link is down here)


Ring My Bell
xoxo,
F.
← Blogger OU Google+ →

No comments: